Saturday, July 30, 2016

I'm back!

Hello!! Apparently I took a little break from blogging, FOUR years?! A lot has changed in the past four years but not my love for teaching 1st graders. This year I'm hoping to get back into the tech-side of being a teacher that I used to love: blogging, classroom website, student tablets/apps, etc. 

I'm going to work to revamp my blog a little bit, but I have completely forgotten how to work this thing. I'm sure Blogger has changed a bit too. But it's like riding a bike, right? 


Let me fill you in on a little bit about me, now! 


I turned 30 just a few weeks ago!! Woo hoo! I'm not big into numbers so the only reason it bothered me (a little bit) is that S, my hubby, is 2 years younger, so he is still a youthful twenty-something ;)


My ADORABLE baby girl just turned one! How can it be, one already?? She's amazing, and I absolutely love being a mom to Little Miss. It is the greatest thing that has happened to us. 


I have not been on my TPT site as a seller in a long while... I just went through today and made everything FREE. I know there are things that need to be updated but I figure I'll get to that later this year :) 

I'm looking forward to the upcoming school year but I'm also a little apprehensive. I'm so grateful to be continuing to teach my favorite grade, FIRST, but there are a lot of other changes happening. My grade-level team is changing a little, which always makes me anxious (not sure why, in 7 years, I have only once had the same team of teachers to work with); we are also getting a new principal and secretary! Woo, big changes!!


What kind of changes are you excited/nervous/anxious/apprehensive about for this school year?


Leave me a comment to let me know!! :) Hope you're having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment